Spv-Respiratory Care Services
Company: Dean Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Supervises staff and daily work activities within respiratory
- Coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources,
and/or associates. Monitors and reports compliance with policies
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance
expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare
team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and
the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained.
- Partners with patient care staff to resolve safety events.
- Participates in direct delivery of care depending on patient
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
* Four years' experience
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: Dean Health, Oklahoma City , Spv-Respiratory Care Services, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!