Sales Representative - Industrial Automation and Controls
Company: World Electric Supply
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Are you an experienced Sales Professional in the Industrial
Automation and Controls industry in Oklahoma with a track record
for hunting new opportunities while providing solutions for your
customers first time every time? Are you that salesperson who
understands the value of listening to the customer and never giving
up? Are you looking for income opportunity that rewards you for
your successes? You should read on! In this role, you will develop
sales growth opportunities with target customers including:
industrials, OEMs, systems integrators, panel builders,
institutional and government, focusing on new customers, as well as
making sure existing customers represent incremental industry
sales. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Open opportunities for new business development in the
Northwest Houston Industrial and OEM market.
- Visit existing customers on a frequent basis, developing new
opportunities for sales.
- Understand customer needs, propose complementary or new
- Leverage internal (external) resources.
- Develop opportunity plans that include strategies and specific
- Develop key customer relationships from procurement, through
maintenance & engineering.
- Provide Schneider and Sales Manager with regular account
updates highlighting opportunities and escalating issues as
- Develops relationships with key vendors in assigned electrical
- Promotes and features key vendor products through join sales
calls and promotions.
- Provide oral and written quotations or estimates of prices,
terms, delivery, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keeps careful,
accurate and daily records of expense accounts to be reimbursed by
the company and submitted in a timely manner.ABOUT IRBY Irby is one
of the ten largest electrical distribution companies in the United
States, with nearly $1 Billion in annual sales and over 900
employees across more than 60 branches in 25 states. Irby has
experienced incredible growth over the past 5 years. This presents
many outstanding career & development opportunities throughout the
country in various locations, including cities such as: Jackson,
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Orlando, Syracuse, Nashville, Denver, Minneapolis
and Oklahoma City. Irby was a pioneer in the early days of the
electrical business, founded in 1926, and continues to be an
industry leader in philanthropic involvement and community
activity. Irby is also part of the Sonepar family of operating
companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and
industrial distributors throughout the United States. Sonepar is
the world leader in electrical distribution. Check out Irby
Electrical! https://bit.ly/2FwAPSQ Required Skills:
- 3-5 years sales experience in the electrical wholesale world,
calling on industrials, OEMs, systems integrators, panel builders,
commercial, institutional and government entities.
- General knowledge of basic industrial automation & controls;
i.e. HMIs, VFDs, Motor Control, Pushbuttons, relays, signaling,
- Square D experience/knowledge is a big plus!Required
Experience: WHY APPLY? Are you looking for the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong, stable industry leader that has the
flexibility and feel of a strong independent business but is
supported and powered with the resources of the world's largest
electrical distribution company?
- Use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere
you want, cross train into your dream job within a work culture
that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be
recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- Have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and
career growth opportunities. We proudly offer a competitive
compensation and the professional advantages of an environment that
supports career development and recognizes individual achievements.
Our Benefits Include: 401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental,
and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid
Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Transit, and
Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts
and more. We look forward to learning about you! EEO
Keywords: World Electric Supply, Oklahoma City , Sales Representative - Industrial Automation and Controls, Sales , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!