Front Desk Agent - CCH
Company: The Ellison Hotel
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Ellison, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is part of Marriott's
Tribute brand that is a collection of independent hotels. As a
lifestyle boutique, The Ellison was established to honor Oklahoman
Author, Ralph Ellison, and to highlight Oklahoma and its uniquely
undiscovered qualities. We are your Neighborhood Hotel, located in
The Classen Curve adjacent to Nichols Hills and Western Avenue
district. Discover what is Hidden in Plain Sight ---
* *Front Desk Associate*
* Part-Time // 3:00pm - 11:00pm, variable days
* Restaurant Lounge, Dining Room, Patio, Banquet Areas and Rooftop
* 120 Room Count Upscale Boutique Hotel
* Urban Location
* Supervisor: *Front Desk Supervisor, Front Desk Manager, Assistant
*Position Summary: *
*_This is a part-time position primarily working the 3:00pm -
11:00pm shift, variable days._*
The Front Desk Associate is to ensure that guests have an excellent
hotel experience through greeting them, processing check-ins and
check-outs, issuing room keys, answering questions, and addressing
* Must wear the uniform provided each shift. Appearance must be
neat and meet the company's standards.
* Responsible for greeting the hotel guests with a warm and
friendly smile at the front desk and throughout the hotel.
* Efforts must be continuous to deliver outstanding guest service
to meet the brand standards or beyond.
* Anticipate guest's needs prior to arrival and monitor special
* Complete the registration process to include, but not limited to,
inputting and retrieving information from the computer,
confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of
rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs,
providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest know the location of
their room and/or has a bell person to accompany the guest(s).
* Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to,
ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted for using the
PMS system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards,
accepting and recording various forms of payment, making change and
processing gift certificates.
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including,
but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages,
promotions, the local area attractions, hotel general retail
product knowledge, The Ellison Portfolio knowledge, and answer
* Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and
facilities to maximize revenue.
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and
* Field guest complaints, conduct research to resolve or negotiate
solutions for guest satisfaction. Communicate these effectively
with front office Supervisor or Manager.
* Receive, input, retrieve, or relay messages to guests and/or
other departments as needed.
* Know and follow hotel policies, procedures, and brand
* Create and keep a safe work environment for associates and
guests. Learn and follow emergency plans for the hotel.
* Always be professional and polite to other associates as well as
* Trainings must be completed in a timely manner as well as tasks
assigned from Supervisors or Managers.
* Ensure that our guests have a pleasant and memorable stay.
Required Skills/Abilities: *
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have interpersonal skills and commitment to internal
customer service standards.
* Must be highly organized.
* Willing to work on day shift, evening shift, weekends and
holidays if required
* Must be able to multi-task, a self-starter, and have the ability
to apply appropriate resolution to stressful situations.
* Must have strong computer skills and be able to operate the
Property Management System.
* Must be capable of performing all hourly functions and operating
all equipment in hotel.
* Must be able to work all shifts and be flexible in the amount of
works hours at the job.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* 6 months experience as Front Desk agent or similar work
* Marriott systems experience preferred.
* Must be able to work primarily 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:00pm)
*Physical Requirements: *
* Ability to lift files/papers up to 5 lbs.
* May lift luggage up to 50 lbs.
* Minimal bending/kneeling required.
* Ability to move between Front Desk, Market E, Bell Closet, and
various other areas in the hotel,
* Continuous standing at least 50% of the shift.
*The Ellison Hotel is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
*This position is not currently eligible for employment sponsorship
via HB1 Lottery or other similar program, except where required by
Job Type: Part-time%58047475%
Keywords: The Ellison Hotel, Oklahoma City , Front Desk Agent - CCH, Sales , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!