Member Service Representative at 427 N.W. 6th Stre
Company: Communication Federal Credit Union
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Member Service Representative, you will
deliver exceptional member experiences by providing prompt,
efficient and courteous member service and process accurate teller
transactions. You will cross-sell credit union products and
services in alignment with members' financial needs and the
strategic goals of the credit union. The MSR also serves as a
front-line contact for most member dealings at the credit union.Who
- A good listener with a strong desire to help people.
- A collaborative individual with excellent intrapersonal and
- Able to process transactions and requests accurately.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Take initiative to accomplish tasks and embrace new
- Able to handle confidential information.What You'll Do
- Accurately process teller transactions, including deposits,
withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Serve as the front-line contact for, and build relationships
with, Communication Federal Credit Union members.
- Understand and cross-sell CFCU products and services.
- Achieve individual and branch goals for member experience,
transaction accuracy, and product cross-sells.
- Adhere to all CFCU policies and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Work Schedule: Monday Friday and rotating SaturdaysEducation
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One year experience in a financial institution or retail
customer sales/service environment required.
- Prior cash-handling experience preferred.Our Benefits
- Competitive Pay with advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Incentives
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Starting at 16 days per year for full-time
- 200% 401(k) Match up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational AssistanceCommunication Federal Credit Union has
proudly served its' members for over 80 years and was ranked the #1
Credit Union in Oklahoma by Forbes for 2020-2021. We are committed
to our local communities, providing financial education, and
supporting local organizations.We are passionate about the credit
union philosophy of "People Helping People" and empower our team
members to deliver on that promise. Working at CFCU means working
alongside a diverse group of financial professionals to create
exceptional member experiences. Our culture encourages trust,
collaboration, and communication enabling each of our employees to
have a meaningful impact on our organization and in the communities
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Communication Federal Credit Union, Oklahoma City , Member Service Representative at 427 N.W. 6th Stre, Sales , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!