Inside Sales Account Executive
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Due to modern market growth and buyer demand, businesses across
the US are expanding beyond physical storefronts to online
platforms. Our Heartland Online Payment Specialists provide
eCommerce solutions that allow businesses to accept payments online
in the form of billing, invoicing, and online shopping cart
integrations equipped with secure payment processing. Our Online
Payment Specialists build their eCommerce portfolio through
self-sourced opportunities and internal partnerships. If you enjoy
competition, overcoming challenges, building long-term wealth, and
helping business owners, this is the career for you!
What you can expect at Heartland:
- No Salary Caps:Make What You Earn, W-2 with benefits
- Incentive Trips:Based on the top reps from each performance
- Lifetime Residuals:Own your portfolio through uncapped
residuals that build wealth month over month, while collecting on
vested equity forever
- Work-Life Balance:Our comprehensive training program ensures
you get up to speed quickly, stay on track and secure success while
giving you balance to in your personal and professional lives.
- Genuine Professional and Personal Growth:Ongoing opportunities
for growth, which are grounded in the 5 values that define
- Opportunity for True Advancement:Given the size and scale of
Heartland, there are many opportunities for leadership advancement
within our group and across the business.
What will you be doing? Selling Online Payment solutions to small
and medium size businesses in an Inside Sales environment.
- Present Heartland solutions to merchants via phone, email, and
other screen sharing technologies.
- Operate as an expert in the field by demonstrating market and
- Explain complex eCommerce concepts to merchants.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with merchants;
understand business needs and combat customer objections.
- Generate new customers through referrals, networking, and cold
- Connect and build relationships with direct team, Relationship
Managers in the field, and leadership.
- Price and manage merchant accounts and oversee on-boarding.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer skills
- Effective prospecting skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Results orientated and incentive-driven
- Operates as a Heartlander: Committed, Aware, Respectful,
- Previous experience in sales
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Background in I.T. and/or business development
- Enjoys working in a fun office environment
This Inside Sales position is a full-time career opportunity and
not just a job. Business is performed out of Oklahoma City with a
loose M-F, 8-5 schedule. The compensation consists of a continuous
draw, weekly bonuses, monthly residuals, and an opportunity for
life-time equity.by Jobble
Keywords: Heartland, Oklahoma City , Inside Sales Account Executive, Sales , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!