Field Construction Superintendent
Company: Matrix Service, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
The Field Construction Superintendent is primarily responsible for
assisting the Operations Manager with overseeing field
crews/equipment, interacting between Matrix personnel, QC / QA and
the customer, and assisting with hiring, testing, and scheduling of
* Actively supports the Company's commitment to safety and its
* Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards
while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and
* Serve as the onsite Safety and Quality Supervisor for management
of the over-all safety and quality of the Tank Construction.
* Effectively plan and schedule the project execution activities
and assign qualified field craftsmen in a manner which ensures the
successful completion of tasks and project in accordance with MSI
safety, quality and erection policies and procedures.
* Perform all onsite administrative functions by completing field
payroll reporting, progress reporting, weekly safety meeting
documentation, safety auditing, accident investigation reporting,
welder quality control documentation, and inspection and testing
* Constant monitoring and verification that safe work practices,
policies, and procedures are implemented and being followed.
* Inspect and verify that the work, as-completed, complies with all
applicable codes/standards, specifications, and MSI QC policies and
* Maintain an effective working relationship with Customer
Inspection and Project Management personnel to ensure satisfaction
with our performance and consensus of project completion.
* At least five years' experience in Above Ground Storage Tank
construction with two or more years as an Assistant Foreman. Must
have practical experience on project types as follows:
Multiple tank projects with coordination of multiple crews.
Flat bottom tanks with external floating roof.
Flat bottom tanks with fixed roof (self-supported and
structure-supported) and internal floating roof.
* Fully qualified Welder in all project applicable positions and
* Fully qualified Crane Operator with appropriate qualifications
and experience on project applicable crane sizes and
* Effective communication skills: must regularly communicate with
Customer representatives and relay those communications back to the
home office; must communicate with the assigned Matrix Service
Project Manager and appropriate Operations Department managers on a
regular basis (at least twice per calendar week).
* Must be willing to relocate.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected
characteristic or category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: Matrix Service, Inc, Oklahoma City , Field Construction Superintendent, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!