Advanced Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) - $4,000 Sign On/Retention Bonus-2
Company: Republic Services
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 16, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: With direct supervision from a Lead Technician,
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance
Technician A performs repair and maintenance work on diesel and
non-diesel equipment and trucks including, but not limited to,
chassis components; refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic,
and electrical systems; air brake systems; general engine work;
HVAC components; and suspension, drive train and steering
systems.-- Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet with
state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run
their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced
vehicles on the road.--
- Tackle a new challenge every day.--
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful
- Receive training on new technologies and equipment.--
- Work a regular shift in a stable industry.--
- Be recognized for exceptional performance.--
- Serve your community and your customers.--
- Follow strong career paths for professional growth.--
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits.--
- Join us and help make a positive impact on your community, your
environment, and your world.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency
in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability
to perform complex repair maintenance functions, both on-site and
on the road.
- Chassis component repair and maintenance.
- Refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic and electrical
systems; Air and hydraulic braking systems.
- Engine repair and maintenance.
- Suspension, drivetrain and steering systems.
- Heating and air conditioning systems.
- Line maintenance welding and fabrication.
- Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of
- Completes applicable Company training programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy-duty
- Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision
in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or
automotive systems: Suspensions & Steering, General Engine,
Transmissions, Brakes, Electrical, Hydraulics, Drive Train, Diesel
- ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not
- LNG and/or CNG experience is a plus but not required.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver?s License is a plus but not
- Valid Driver?s License.Republic Services is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Oklahoma City , Advanced Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) - $4,000 Sign On/Retention Bonus-2, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!