Corporate Maintenance Technician
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Req ID: 119164BASIC PURPOSE: Maintain Corporate facilities in A1
condition. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and
troubleshoot building mechanical and electrical systems to ensure
proper system performance. Utilize some plumbing and carpentry
skills in order to maintain facilities to high standards expected
at Love's. Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, layouts,
wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing
maintenance and repairs. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the
following but are not limited to.
- Responsible for daily repair and upkeep of Love's
- Perform scheduled maintenance, inspections, and evaluate
building systems and components to determine the need for
- Repair building systems and components found inoperative,
damaged, or worn.
- Support HVAC technicians with filter changes, equipment PM's,
and troubleshooting to ensure optimum system performance.
- Provide oversight for contracted services.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues, supervisors, and
- Carry out assignments and instructions from supervisor(s) in a
competent and efficient manner.
- Perform manual physical labor, including lifting and moving
materials, furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Account for supplies, materials, and equipment as
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety &
Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all
- Work in a safe manner with personal safety and the safety of
others as the number one priority.
- Ensure a clean, safe and productive work environment through
routine facilities and grounds inspections.
- Responsible to be available to work on an on-call basis.
- Complete records and reports as required in a timely
- Assist with building security.
- Assist Corporate Distribution Center as needed.
- Other tasks as may be deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience a plus. SKILLS AND PHYSICAL
- MS Office a plus
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to do manual work for 8 hours per day
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Work overhead, in tight areas, off of ladders, scaffolds, and
at floor level.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.Job Function(s):
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at
Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future.
We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern
facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's
has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling
stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel
Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional
amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking
supplies, showers and more. Loves is an Equal Opportunity employer
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Oklahoma City , Corporate Maintenance Technician, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!