Systems Engineer Support Analyst (Experienced)
Company: Capital Markets Placement
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Oklahoma City,Oklahoma,United States 6K8DP4 Employer is seeking experienced (Level 4) Systems Engineering Support Analysts to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) teams in Oklahoma City (OKC). The Employer OKC site is growing and has numerous openings for qualified applicants on the Bomber programs, Military/Government Executive Transport programs and Airborne Surveillance programs. These positions are based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
As a Level 4 Systems Engineer Support Analyst you will be responsible for collaborating with Systems Engineers to support program execution. The role encompasses all elements of Systems Engineering support, including technical planning (telecoms, schedules, requirements, maintain test data and test aide shipment), preparation, execution and reporting. Interaction with customers and stakeholders will be a crucial part of this role. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of engineering concepts and techniques, excellent verbal and written communication, and enthusiasm in collaborating within the SEIT and across functional teams to achieve program objectives and goals.
Employer is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Basic Qualifications (Required): This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Preferred Skills (Assets):
- Experience with Microsoft office products to track information and produce reports.
- Experience interfacing with other members of project and program teams, management, sales and marketing staff, customers and suppliers to meet group, organization and company objectives.
- 4 years' experience developing supplier requirements (SSOWs, interface control documents, specification control documents).
- Experience with Aircraft avionics and test integration.
- Experience with Flight deck integration.
- Experience with Network protocol (e.g., Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429).
- Experience with navigation, weapons, communication and sensor integration. Typical Education / Experience: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates. Final eligibility will be determined by Employer's Relocation Service Provider. Yes, 10 % of the Time SSM Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Employer Company Tinker AFB;Oklahoma;United States- Department: Technology - provided by Dice Aerospace, Analyst, Avionics, Ethernet, Management, Project, Protocol, Sales, Scientific, Security, Specification, Surveillance
Keywords: Capital Markets Placement, Oklahoma City , Systems Engineer Support Analyst (Experienced), Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!