CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The intent of this position is to coordinate customer orders and
serve as the direct points of contact to
their assigned external clients and customers from purchase order
receipt until final delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer coordination
- Collaborate and interface with multiple internal departments
including quotations, engineering, planning, purchasing,
production, quality, shipping, ect.
- Contract review and sales order entry
- Commercial order management (invoicing, returns, credits,
- Progress reporting, schedule updates, and expediting to support
- Document coordination (submissions, review of customer markups,
- Quoting and processing change orders utilizing Management of
- Logistics and shipping coordination
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Project, etc.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US
without sponsorship. Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience in customer-facing role and outstanding
customer service attitude.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- SAP experience
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital
status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal
Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights,
refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the
"EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision" located here:
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless
the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation
of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and
local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete
this form or to participate in the interview process, please
contact email@example.com to request assistance. Please
note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they
belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion
commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion section of our
website for more information
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected
Keywords: Cameron, Oklahoma City , CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!