Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- People & Training- Fully participates in technical Training
Tasks set by candidates Tutor Technician and ensures candidates
training is accurately recorded.
- Learns, through organized seminars and personal study, the
operational and technical characteristics of equipment.
- Promotes the importance of Service Quality within the
- Understands and complies rules and regulations.
- Assists in the development and coaching of less senior
- Maintains close communication with Tutor Technicians, FEs and
FTs form operation.
- Process & Equipment.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the
highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum
- Performs the maintenance strictly, as per procedure, and
according to the defined schedule defined by Tutor
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment, and
if required, repairs equipment at the wellsite.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and
- Understands and helps drive the World Wide Service Quality Plan
within the location.
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and
for knowledge sharing.- Reports honestly and accurately at all
- Quality & HSE- Promotes a culture of safety awareness within
the maintenance community.
- Ensures candidates work areas are safe, clean and orderly at
- Keeps Maintenance Manuals and other confidential documents
secure and in good order.
- Follows the company policies and procedures on health, safety
and environment.- Supports Management efforts to minimize general
and Segment-specific Quality and HSE risks and promotes respect,
understanding and adherence to safety regulations.
- Uses QUEST to report RIR and for follow up on action
- Continuously strives to optimize the safety and efficiency of
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and client
- Understands and actively applies the OFS LTI/AA Prevention
- Takes an active part in the Location LPT. Education
- The Maintenance Assistant must have the ability to perform
maintenance in the equipment assigned.
- Basic Computer skills are recommended.
- The candidate's knowledge, personality and drive must gain the
respect of the other maintenance staff and the support of the tutor
Technicians and Supervisor.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Oklahoma City , Maintenance Associate, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...