IT Inquiry Fulfillments Analyst (Hybrid Schedule) (14973)
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
JOB SUMMARYTo maintain, update, execute, and verify processes
run on mainframe and server-based technologies for Globe Life,
Globe Life of NY, and UA Inquiry Fulfillment records. This requires
a deep understanding of complex relationships between many
components that must all be correct for the proper assignment of
packages. These processes produce printed applications which are
mailed from the GMS facility daily.The Fulfillments System includes
packages for all products currently offered (Adult Term & Whole
Life, Juvenile, AD&D, and Medicare Supplement) with weekly
modifications for creative, compliance, and administrative changes.
It is a very large and complicated system to maintain, requiring
great attention to detail in a deadline driven environment with
continuous multiple concurrent projects.PRIMARY DUTIES &
- Create Internal Job Orders to document changes required to
multiple interrelated mainframe databooks for weekly package/data
- Maintain multiple interrelated mainframe databooks for weekly
- Manage Change Control for installs of correct mainframe
databooks to production per weekly schedule.
- Check and balance the many reports from the daily and weekly
mainframe and server processes in a timely manner so print
production can start as soon as possible.
- Create & maintain Test Tracking spreadsheets and notify
affected departments when a test needs to be shut down.
- Update Sample request databook and verify sample records were
- Update the Inquiry Fulfillment and the Direct Mail production
mailing schedule spreadsheets with current counts and tasks
completed for cross-department reference.
- Input returned bad addresses from the Fulfillments Lettershop
via pen scanner process to suppress future pulls.
- Update/distribute Disaster Recovery Inventory Report for twice
yearly full replacement & periodic interim updates.
- Work with the McKinney Front End Inquiry Fulfillment dept for
any required changes & production problem solving.
- Work with the McKinney Campaign Design, McKinney Front End
Inquiry Fulfillments, GMS Creative, GMS CCM, GMS IT, GMS Digital
Print Operations, GMS Administration, and GMS Inquiry Fulfillments
Lettershop departments for package/data changes and
- Create test databooks and test data files for future
package/data changes for the GMS CCM department testing.
- Run test data files provided by McKinney Front End Inquiry
Fulfillments dept for upcoming package/data changes to verify
McKinney and GMS set-ups are in sync for next production
- Maintain State Group assignments on the McKinney Front End
Inquiry Fulfillment System.
- Attend multiple weekly planning meetings.
- Maintain quality standards and deadlines set by
- Responsible for Multiple Systems with Regular Critical
- Test Accuracy of Programming UpdatesRequired Skills:KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of Data Processing concepts to include
relational tables preferred but not required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products (mainly
Excel, Access, Word and Outlook).
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with
experience in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent detailed projects, and to
quickly shift priorities as needed.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and consistently
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and
oral).Applicable to all employees of Globe Life & Accident and its
- Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned shift
- Ability to work full time and/or part time based on the
position specifications.Required Experience:EDUCATION & WORK
- College or Technical School classes in IT subjects and/or
similar work experience preferred.
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Oklahoma City , IT Inquiry Fulfillments Analyst (Hybrid Schedule) (14973), Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!