Company: Vizient, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.Summary: In this role, you
facilitate and lead sourcing initiatives in conjunction with
member's clinical value analysis teams. - You will perform highly
complex analysis, make recommendations for savings, and present
identified opportunities to management, nursing leadership and
- Identify cost-savings opportunities for the member's value
analysis clinical categories.
- Obtain product substitutions in a timely manner to avoid supply
- Partner with Vizient Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) to
drive contract compliance, tier optimization, and administrative
- Collaborate with contracting teams during RFP process.
- Establish plans for vendor demonstrations, product evaluations,
and vendor service level assessments.
- Conduct business reviews with key suppliers following internal
- Maintain item master updates, additions, changes
- Conduct product research for clinical studies on product
- Manage new product request process.Qualifications: -
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required (clinical
and/or healthcare setting).
- Surgery experience preferred.
- Active Oklahoma RN license preferred.
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrate business and financial insight, with the ability to
quantify challenges and suggest alternative solutions
- Ability to present complex information in a summary fashion
utilizing Microsoft tools required.
- Highly motivated, self starter with ability to work
remotely#LI-MS1#IDSEstimated Hiring Range:$71,200.00 -
$116,800.00This position is also incentive eligible.Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:Equal
Opportunity Employer: - Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc, Oklahoma City , Senior Consultant, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!