CDL Class A Driver - Biggmac Transit LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily, up
to $45,000/ year) Compensation: $45,000 yearly take home pay
+ benefits Consistent Weekly Schedule: 14 hour
shiftsLocation: Oklahoma City, OK BIGGMAC TRANSIT LLC is hiring
full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving
record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small
business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively
for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on
meeting eligibility and background check requirements. What you'll
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the
art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new
- Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts of 14 hours each)
with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed
customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right
place Why you'll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $22 per hour.
Our drivers average $45,000 take home pay every year.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 14
hours every week with consistent work all year and have
opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to
spend more time with family and friends.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off,
health and dental insurance, and 401(k). What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone
applications such as GPS You will not be employed by Amazon,
instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation
company that partners with Amazon. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for
employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color,
disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation)
or genetic information (including family medical history).
Keywords: AFP, Oklahoma City , CDL Class A Driver - Biggmac Transit LLC, Professions , Bethany, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!