Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $72,000Average pay: $1,030-$1,260 weeklyHome
time: Every other weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all hours worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within central 24 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do. Learn about the facility that drivers on this
account are based out of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197593315
Keywords: Schneider, Oklahoma City , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!