Inventory Clerk I-III
Company: Kratos Defense
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:The Inventory Clerk follows
verbal instructions or reads work orders for movement, proper
storage, release and delivery of materials, parts, components, and
tooling to specific departments, as well as performs data entry
into a material control database.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Inventory
Clerk ALLThe duties and responsibilities listed below apply to all
levels of Inventory Clerks. Each level of Inventory Clerk has
additional duties and responsibilities listed.
- Stores and logs material within a storage facility using a
forklift truck, hoist, or other material handling equipment.
- Releases and/or delivers materials, parts, components, tooling,
etc. to production floor or departments as needed.
- Performs cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Enters receipt and issue of parts to jobs.
- Pulls, kits and expedites any material shortages.
- Responsible for cleaning work area and equipment.
- Follows all ISO and Safety procedures.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.Inventory Clerk
- Works under general supervision.
- Researches and reconciles inventory discrepancies.
- Responsible for training less skilled Inventory Clerks.
- Works with the Quality department to resolve Material Control
problems.Inventory Clerk III
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for training and providing e oversight of other
- Responsible for specific functions within Material Control such
as Government Property Control, Shelf Life Control, Tool Control,
and Main Warehouse Control.
- Hazardous Materials Training
- Forklift Trainer
- Perform safety inspections and oversight support
- May be the delegated authority when department supervisor is on
vacation or absent.Other Job Functions
- Other duties as assignedSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Each successive level of Inventory Clerk
builds on the identified typical qualifications listed for the
previous level(s) Inventory Clerk. Inventory Clerk I
- Preferably 1-3 years related experience in a Manufacturing
Inventory control environment.
- Communicates professionally and effectively both written and
- Must be able to demonstrate accurate basic math skills.
- Requires high school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Forklift / Order picker experience or ability to obtain
forklift /order picker license.
- Preferably have experience with MRP/ERP and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position
including lifting up to 50 pounds, with or without a reasonable
- 9. May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security
clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
Inventory Clerk II
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills with the ability to
navigate around files.
- Preferably 4+ years related experience in manufacturing
inventory control. Inventory Clerk III
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with the ability to
navigate around files.
- Preferably 6+ years related experience in manufacturing
- Basic Hazardous Materials Training preferred. WORK ENVIRONMENT
/ PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and or manufacturing environment
- Standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs, reaching,
using material handling equipment.
- May work extended hours and/or weekends.
- Ability to work in a non- temperature controlled
- Employee may generate, handle, manage, or work around hazardous
materials and hazardous wastes.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- 0-5% - May be required between KUAS locations
Keywords: Kratos Defense, Oklahoma City , Inventory Clerk I-III, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!