Maintenance Planner Scheduler
Company: Bimbo Bakeries
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or
Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps
snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If
the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
#LI-CW1Position Summary:Under general supervision, this position
provides scheduling and planning of the work of mechanics, bakery
projects, and preventive maintenance. This position will also
process and maintain, parts ordering, stock room inventory,
inventory records, mechanical maintenance records, warranties,
equipment specifications and documentation, PM CMMS systems,
chemical control, maintenance training documentation and shop
tooling. All the duties will be done following established GMP,
Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies/procedures. Key
* Perform all position responsibilities following established GMP,
Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies and
* Ensure the integrity of the CMMS computer system
* Ensure inventory, inventory cycle accounting, receiving, and
purchase requests/order systems run properly.
* Oversee maintenance tooling and equipment.
* Provide technical support in maintaining the CMMS systems
integrity and operability working with corporate team members.
* Maintain safety, security and sanitation of the stockroom.
* Identify and direct the disposition of obsolete inventory
* Schedule, plan, and forecast, maintenance resources, tooling and
inventory for preventive maintenance, projects and daily work
* Produce and analyze various reports as requested by
* Reconcile work performed compared to scheduled resources and
* Ensure all equipment is included in the preventative maintenance
* Evaluate and update preventative maintenance frequency based upon
* Coordinate work tasks with outside contractors
* Create purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and place vendor
* Perform other duties as required by Bakery Management Job
Requirements Key Behavioral Competencies:
* Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Start times and
days off may vary. May work a split schedule including weekends and
or holidays pursuant to local practices.
* Excellent PC skills and communication and organizational
* Ability to work in conditions subject to inside work, protected
from weather conditions as well as outside conditions.
* Ability to work in conditions subject to temperatures above 100
degrees for periods of more than one hour that is process related
and more extreme in summer months.
* Ability to work in conditions subject to noise sufficient to
require hearing protection in designated areas.
* Ability to work in conditions subject to hazards such as
proximity to moving parts, electrical current, and moving objects
carrying considerable weight and force.
* Capable of working in environment of flour dust. Education and
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* 2-3 years of manufacturing industrial maintenance experience
required Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
* MS Office -Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook , Access,
* Working knowledge of automated CMMS system. The physical and
mental demands described here are representative of those that must
be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be requestedto
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries, Oklahoma City , Maintenance Planner Scheduler, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!