Fire Systems Technician
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Captive-Aire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial
kitchen ventilation systems. As the industry's innovator,
Captive-Aire sets the standard for commercial kitchen ventilation
equipment and service, and offers the most competitive pricing.
Captive-Aire is also known for the fastest and most reliable lead
times in the industry.
- Install, inspection and service of kitchen fire suppression
- Develop and maintain service schedule
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential
and existing customersJob Requirements:
- Pre-Engineered Fire Suppression System License preferred
- Experience in fire system (kitchen, sprinkler, alarm)
installation and service.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read commercial wiring schematics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently and use power and hand
- Work in outside conditions
- Use of ladders for roof access
- Sometimes tight working conditions between equipmentBenefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Salary: Base salary (above average), plus monthly bonus based upon
productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed
services, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by
Keywords: CaptiveAire, Oklahoma City , Fire Systems Technician, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!