Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) / Nurse Technician
Company: Comfort Keepers
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Make more than a living!What if you could have a rewarding
career helping others while working for a company that genuinely
cares about you?CK Healthcare Staffing - a division of Comfort
Keepers - is seeking qualified individuals for our Certified Nurse
Assistant / Nurse Technician position. This hospital based role
represents an essential function in meeting the needs of our
community and we want to create an exciting, challenging working
environment for you that is fulfilling and recognizes your
talent.At CK Healthcare Staffing, you are more than just an
employee! We work hard to ensure that your work experience and job
fulfillment is unmatched - and to reward you for your dedication,
we've designed a benefits package that supports your emotional,
physical, and social well-being.If you are ready to begin an
exciting career with CK Healthcare Staffing, apply today!COVID
Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing
individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to
ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you
will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training
possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for
your patients.Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for sign-on bonus, referral
bonus and mileage!
- Flexible, regularly available shifts / hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Growing company with opportunity for developmentTake the first
step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply
- Provides personal care assistance such as bathing (bed, tub,
shower or sponge bath), skin care, toileting (bedpan, urinal,
commode and/or toilet), grooming (shampoo, nailcare, shaving), oral
hygiene (denture care) and assists with dressing and
- Assist with feeding of patients.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh patients using upright, chair and bed scale and reports
variations in vital signs to RN.
- Assist in turning and positioning of patients.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical
equipment (cane, crutches, walkers, Hoyer lifts, side rails, brace,
- Helps keep patients' rooms clean and supplied.
- Make and change beds (unoccupied and occupied). ---
- Transports patients, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Assists nurses and other personnel as needed.
- Ambulate patients who require minimal assistance.
- Immediately reports any changes in patient's condition or
incidents to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to all patients,
healthcare staff and documentation.
- Meets annual in-service requirements in accordance with Agency
policy and state regulations.
- Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate
staff development training
- Appearance is professional and complies with agency dress
- Maintains a cooperative manner towards client/family and all
members of the healthcare team.Position Requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and hold a current CNA license in the State
- BLS (American Heart Association) Certification
- At least one year experience in a hospital setting.Apply
Today!CK Healthcare Staffing is strongly considering candidates
with previous experience as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical
Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medication Aide,
Medical Assistants and others with experience in hospital or
facility settings.An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, CK Healthcare Staffing considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any
legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations
for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so
would result in an undue hardship.By applying to this position, you
understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which
data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing
to accept text messages, please call our office
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Oklahoma City , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) / Nurse Technician, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!