SAP Commerce Support Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An
industry solutions professional who wants to work in a
collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP Commerce Support
Engineer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and
collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive
demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte
under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model
(PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for
long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are
local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and
provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Provide production support (data/ code fixes) to SAP Commerce
E-Commerce system. Triage and resolve incidents, provide RCA,
provide data fixes, and provide code fixes. Work with offshore on
Our Digital Foundry & Operations works with the Enterprise
Operations group to bring a flexible capability and fluid capacity
model to the delivery of small technology projects and
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
- Candidate will stay remote but must be in US Central, Mountain
or Pacific time zones.
- SAP Commerce Technical.
- Splunk, NewRelic, or similar monitoring/logging tools.
- Production Support experience.
- 5 years of experience.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Onshore/offshore model experience.
- Direct selling / retail industry experience.
Keywords: Deloitte, Oklahoma City , SAP Commerce Support Engineer, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!