Construction Quality Control Manager, Oklahoma/Texas Region
Company: Cherokee Federal
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Join the team who values your skills and expertise. Cherokee Nation
Mechanical (CNM) brings proven results to all mechanical and
plumbing projects. CNM manages every aspect of these projects from
design and planning to contracting and fabrication. You can help us
give our customers the support they deserve and the quality they
expect. Join our team of mechanical and plumbing experts just, like
Cherokee Nation Mechanical is part of Cherokee Federal a team of
tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building
solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nations
mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more
information, visit cherokee-federal.com .
The Construction Quality Control Manager will work as primary
contact for all quality issues for the job site while coordinating
inspections, supervising contractors, and creating daily
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Includes the following:
- The primary point of contact for quality issues on the job
- Field Supervision of contractors.
- Coordination of inspections.
- Creating, collecting and completing daily reports.
- Communication with clients.
- Set an example on-site regarding quality and safety policies
and project-specific procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Leads and/or guides the work of others.
Education And Experience
- Degree in a construction-related field and a minimum of 8 years
of experience with a related degree or 12 years applicable
experience in federal government construction, including experience
in a leadership role as a Quality Control Officer/Specialist.
- Secret Security Clearance may be required. Army Corps of
Engineers Contractor Quality Management certification.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Ability to pass all required background and security clearance
- Working knowledge of performing quality control activities on
multiple projects concurrently.
- CQM Certification - Required.
- OSHA Safety training, (30 hour) Required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Comply with company Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Able to present professional image at all times.
- Self-Motivated and independent worker.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel) a
- Ability to communicate directly with the Fed Gov Quality
- Knowledge in construction methods and materials.
- Knowledge of all construction divisions 1-48.
- Ability to read blueprints and providing applicable edits.
- Proficient with Fed Gov/DOD Quality Reporting Systems
- Hands on attitude that will require some field work.
- Must have Experience working with the Army Corps of Engineers,
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain
- Must be able to pass a Background Investigation and Drug
Work will be performed in a combination of an office setting and
Pursuant to U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, Cherokee
Federal is now requiring that all employees be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 by December 8th and going forward. Prospective employees
will fall under this requirement and proof of vaccination will be
required for on-boarding, should you be selected.
CNB offers discretionary annual incentive pay based upon
performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.CNB
offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and
vision plans for regular full-time employees, 401(k) with 100%
match up to 6%, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time
off and more. Paid sick leave is provided in accordance with
About The Team
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the
economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American
tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team
of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the
construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions
portfolios ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to
cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government
contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our
3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you
should join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
we prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or
for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing compensation. . If
youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant
under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email
address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to
inquire about the application process or status. Please do not send
email request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for
resumes or follow up on job applications.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and
paste the following link :
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking
employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time
Tuesdays Thursdays from 10:00am 2:00pm CST to make applicable
Affirmative Action Plans accessible. Please submit a written
request with the email subject line: 2021 Request to View
Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at
Please do not send an email for job application follow-up or
staffing advertisement/request pertaining to recruiting as this
email box is not for resumes or job applications.
TEMPORARY NOTE: On Tuesday, Dec. 7, a federal judge issued an
injunction blocking President Joe Bidens COVID-19 vaccine mandate
for federal contractors (EO 14042). Cherokee Federal is monitoring
the court case and awaiting a final ruling. As a result of the
injunction, Cherokee Federal is halting the enforcement of the
mandate, however, if the injunction is lifted and the mandate
remains, Cherokee Federal must reenact its vaccine requirement.
Keywords: Cherokee Federal, Oklahoma City , Construction Quality Control Manager, Oklahoma/Texas Region, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!