Oklahoma City Inventory Coordinator- 12%5C:00pm Start Time
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Medline is maintaining essential operations in Oklahoma during
the COVID-19 health crisis to ensure the nation%26rsquo;s
healthcare providers can continue to work. We are currently hiring
and if selected for an open position, you will begin working
immediately upon completion of our pre-employment process. The
Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material
handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing
and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading,
scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating,
and stacking product. This position is responsible for ensuring
that all inventory adjustments, error queues, and other financial
issues are researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level
of inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
- Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/
- Train and mentor facility team members on proper inventory
processes and procedures. Course correct where applicable.
- Reviews Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over
Receipt Report daily and reconciles discrepancies as needed.
Performs adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct financial
- Manages all errors queues including ZPOGI, Z272, Workflow and
- Research problem tickets and resolve as necessary. Monitor
completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Handle and investigate service failures and customer
complaints, also known as OSI%26rsquo;s. Create RGAs and perform
adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct inventory on
- Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations
management, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item
master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve
- Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary. Medline
offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with
strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! Education
- High school diploma or equivalent Relevant Work Experience
- 2+ yrs inventory experience in a warehouse/distribution center
or similar facility Additional
- Previous experience with SAP & Catalyst, or equivalent
enterprise and warehouse management systems required; proficient
with Microsoft Office; ability to provide direction, implement
changes and adapt to changing business environment; Excellent
analytical and problem solving skills. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate's degree Relevant Work Experience
- 1-2 years lead experience.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Oklahoma City , Oklahoma City Inventory Coordinator- 12%5C:00pm Start Time, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!