R & D Technician (Fabricator)
Company: M-D Building Products Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Utilizing machine tools (shears, saws, drills, grinders, gas
and electric welding and cuttingequipment to maintain or build
machine parts or fabricate parts for projects.
- Receive verbal directions from others regarding work
assignments to be performed.
- Refer to work orders, drawings, manuals, and other sources to
determine procedures, materials,dimensions, and other
- Perform work orders and maintain all documentation related to
the work order system.
- Order and request quotes on parts needed to maintain, repair,
or build equipment.NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Promote safety.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area and maintain machine
- Drive forklift.
- Must always be able to interact with employees in a
professional manner.JOB STANDARDS
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of ten hours.
- Must be able to lift work-in-process which could weigh 50
- Able to carry 40 pounds.
- Able to push die carts weighing 300 to 400 pounds.
- Good vision required for working with close
- Excellent at receiving verbal directions from others regarding
operations and assignments tobe performed. Good at referring to
work orders, drawings, manuals, conversion tables and
similar source information.
- Two years of Vo-tech or on the job experience operating
Fabricating and/or Machine shoprelated equipment.
- Excellent motor skills (hand/eye coordination) are necessary
for the use of equipment used onthis job.
- All education, diplomas, certificates, experience, etc. will be
reviewed and utilized indetermining grade level.EQUIPMENT
Shears, brakes lathe, mill, grinders, welding equipment, drill
press, band saws, forklifts, steel toed
shoes, & safety glasses.
Keywords: M-D Building Products Inc, Oklahoma City , R & D Technician (Fabricator), Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!