Company: Iron Mountain
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from
the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the
physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to
bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here,
you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's
exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our
Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
Our Route Drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain and enjoy
all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
Location: 11300 Partnership Drive, Oklahoma City
Pay Rate: $18.50/ HR + $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3:30 PM
* Home daily/Consistent Predictable Shifts
* Quarterly Bonus
* Company paid uniforms and safety footwear
FULL BENEFITS - ELIGIBLE DAY 1 OF EMPLOYMENT:
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Paid sick/personal time
* 401 K (with company match) and Employee Stock Purchase
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 2 years of route transportation/box truck driving experience
* Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license and a
good/clean driving record.
* Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a
background check/MVR clearance and a DOT physical.
* This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength
* Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
* Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently,
whether manual or standard transmission.
* Handles all physical requirements for loading/transporting/
driving without assistance.
* Carry/wheeled plastic bins over inclines/ stairs/ changes in
walking surfaces and elevations.
* Lift at least 70 lbs. Walk/ stand/sit for extended periods.
* Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and
* Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery
* Prepares accurate paperwork and records
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader
for storage and information management services. Trusted by more
than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50
countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued
assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive
data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital
transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data
centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron
Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with
regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They
provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day,
so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special
accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn
more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic
information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other
factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the
supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK
Keywords: Iron Mountain, Oklahoma City , Route Driver, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!