Consulting Director- Construction/Capital Supply Chain
Company: Vizient, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Consulting Director- Construction/Capital Supply Chain When
you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where
employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their
unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for
personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.Summary: In this role, you will
provide active, ongoing enhanced operations designed to support
positions and functions of Member's supply chain operations related
to capital and construction. You will interface with design and
- Work closely with Member's executive sponsor(s) on all aspects
of a detailed supply chain strategic plan related to capital and
- Perform day-to-day operational management of the supply chain
services related to capital and construction including performing
all related duties for Member.
- Establish and maintain relationships with members at various
levels including c-suite, supply chain/materials management,
facilities and construction.
- Provide review of data and key indicators as needed in support
of ongoing capital and construction related activities and
- Provide assistance in identifying and implementing monitoring
tools to track the impact of cost reduction, standardization,
process improvement, and supplier reporting.
- Identify, track and validate savings achieved through program
- Develop and manage RFP process for assigned categories.
- Provide periodic updates to executive sponsor(s) and other
groups for goals, strategies, and tactics established to meet the
goals of supply chain management.
- Facilitate communication with applicable facilities, capital
and construction staff, and third-party partners (architects,
equipment planners, contractors, trade partners) regarding Vizient
and Member contracts and standards.
- Provide ongoing training and documentation for facilities,
Member's capital and construction staff, and third-party
- Identify opportunities to increase standardization to supplier
and Member and opportunities to obtain discounts and improvement of
- Identify contracting opportunities to employ non-traditional
sourcing opportunities (such as bulk buy) by evaluating preferences
and spend patterns.
- Manage, negotiate, and prepare local agreements or amendments
thereto, on Member's behalf.Qualifications:
- Relevant degree in supply chain/architectural/construction
management/engineering/business administration/health care
administration strongly preferred.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Experience in supply chain, capital procurement, construction
- Consulting and/or analytical experience in health care
- Proficient in the use of project management principles,
practices, techniques and tools
- Understanding of procurement practices and technology a
- Solid understanding of blueprints and plan interpretation a
plus.--#LI-TR#IDSEstimated Hiring Range:$114,200.00 -
$169,900.00This position is also incentive eligible.Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
http://www.vizientinc.com/about-us/careers Equal Opportunity
Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law. Working at Vizient means
making a difference in today's dynamic health care industry, every
day. Our mission is to connect health care organizations and
providers with the knowledge, solutions and expertise that enable
them to accelerate their clinical and operational performance.
Vizient is based in Dallas and has offices in 20 metropolitan areas
across the United States. We have 4,000 employees with a breadth of
expertise, experience and compassion, who are eager to develop and
implement solutions that advance health care for the greater good.
Across our enterprise of companies, we have the scale and depth to
deliver exponential impact across the continuum of care:
- Provista - Proven supply chain partner specializing in
extended, diagnostic and preventive care facilities, including
surgery centers, home health and senior living
- Apexus - The exclusive contractor for 340B Drug Pricing
Program, managed by the Health Resources and Services
- aptitude - The industry's first online direct contracting
market, supporting self-contracting activity between hospitals and
- Sg2 - Providing a unique blend of analytics, intelligence,
consulting and education to enable health system leaders to
integrate strategic growth and performance across the continuum of
care. Click here for Vizient Careers Home Page.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc, Oklahoma City , Consulting Director- Construction/Capital Supply Chain, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!