Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
-- :Seeking an entry-level Behavior Technician (BT) or
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to help children on the autism
spectrum through ABA therapy.
About BlueSprigBlueSprig is looking for compassionate team members
to help us on our mission of changing the world for children with
autism! No experience is necessary - just your dedication to
helping others and willingness to learn. We offer paid training,
ongoing support and mentorship with lots of potential for career
growth.-- :In this role you will:
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy to clients in a
center-based or home-based setting (paid training provided).
- Teach clients with autism communication, social, and self-help
skills in an individual or small group setting.
- Collect data to monitor the progress of the children we
- Provide regular written and verbal progress on treatment
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to, confidentiality and mandated reporting standards as set
by the BlueSprig clinical team.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing, safety, and enhanced
protective hygiene practices both on and off the job. (We provide
PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit
exposure through small work groups.)
- Communicate clearly and effectively - both orally and written -
with clients, families, and colleagues.
- Attend meetings, trainings, and workshops to acquire further
-- :We are looking for people who:
- Have prior experience in ABA and / or working with children
with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disorders /
- Are sensitive to working with an ethnically, linguistically,
culturally, and economically diverse population of children.
- Have the ability to remain calm and neutral in challenging
situations with clients.
- Have reliable means of transportation, a valid driver's
license, and insurance.
- Have the ability to stand and stay on their feet for prolonged
periods of time and bend, kneel, crouch, and lift weight of up to
- Have a current and valid CPR certification.
- Have successful background clearance, driving record check, and
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; however, some college
experience or a college degree is preferred.
-- :What we offer:
- Paid training
- Compensation at market rate
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement plan
- Career growth: the opportunity to move into Lead RBT, Intern,
BCBA, or Operations roles as you progress in your career
-- :At BlueSprig, we are dedicated to ensuring a level playing
field for all. As part of that, we work hard to maintain our Great
Place To Work - status so that everyone is rewarded fairly and
earns opportunities for bringing their whole and best selves every
day, to allow for the fulfillment of our mission to change the
world for children with autism.
Sometimes the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can make someone
doubt themselves and reconsider applying for a job that they love.
Well, we're called BlueSprig for a reason - because we want to help
everyone grow. If you want to be a part of our BlueSprig family,
please apply as we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: BlueSprig, Oklahoma City , Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician Opportunity, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!