Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job Location Oklahoma City Office - Oklahoma City, OK
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Bachelor's Degree
Supports the Companys HCM technology, HRIS and HR programs and
projects. Responsible for data integrity and maintenance of human
resources information within the Human Resources Information System
(HRIS). Provides reporting and analysis, use and business cases.
Handles moderately complex issues and problems.
- Monitors HR and system Usage reports, identifies errors,
recommends development to enhance and improve the system and
- Participates in development, specification review and priority
meetings; recommends improvements and enhancements.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in
strategic planning or decision-making.
- Collaborates with various department leadership on HRIS
- Develops standard and ad-hoc reports and queries, provides
analysis for a variety of projects.
- Develops, recommends and follows established procedures for
updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other
related HR data.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as
- Supports pay administration programs through reporting and HRIS
- Identifies issues, develops and documents procedures, makes
recommendations to streamline processes and ensures alignment with
- Partners with payroll and tax staff to ensure HRIS system meets
business needs; partners with development on required
- Remains knowledgeable of HCM and technology trends in the
market, makes recommendations for business case as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in IS, IT, Human Resources, Business or
related field strongly desired.
- 2 or more years of experience in related field (i.e. HRIS,
Payroll, IT, etc)
- Experience in records management and knowledge of Record
- 1-2 years of project coordination or project management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Technical aptitude and expertise
- Must be organized and have good time management skills
- Ability to develop reports and analyze data accurately and
- Must be able to complete work within given deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in
Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to present to a group and consult effectively
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom, Oklahoma City , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!