Program Control and Accounting Analyst 2
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Program Control and Accounting Analyst 2
Finance and Accounting
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
CACI is currently looking for an outstanding candidate to join our
FAA ISC team in Oklahoma City, OK.
The Program Control and Accounting Analyst is an individual
contributor supporting an assigned portfolio of projects. He or she
functions as an effective business partner to support the various
program managers in providing financial support and analysis for
planning, forecasting and decision making and overall delivery of
financial commitments. Ability to effectively utilize corporate
systems such as Deltek Costpoint, Cognos, Hyperion (CAPS),
SmartView, Cobra, etc. to obtain relevant financial data for
analysis in support of program financial performance management
The Program Control and Accounting Analyst is responsible for all
program financials, including management and review of cost,
funding, labor charging, and all forecasting and internal
reporting. The PCA will operate as a single point of contact to the
PM for all finance and accounting issues, more
- Work collaboratively as a member of the PCA team supporting the
program and take direction from the PCA Manager.
- Work collaboratively with and provide financial support to the
program manager and other functional support personnel (contracts,
subcontracts, HR, etc.)
- Reviews contract awards and modifications to assure that
accounting, billing, finance and funding are aligned properly in
the relevant systems
- Supports the development of annual operating plans and
forecasts and supports monthly quarterly and annual updates
- Identify and quantify any potential Risks and Opportunities not
in the forecast
- Support the monthly business rhythms of both the program and
- Participating in and supports meetings and program reviews
- Perform financial analysis in support of ongoing program
- Support internal financial reporting deliverables as directed
by the PCA Manager, such as monthly variance analysis and
- Supports all customer and vendor requests for data in support
of contract requirements and provides statistical reports with
regards to client funding utilization.
- Supports decision making of the program team with analysis and
recommendations regarding implementation of financial plans and
operating forecasts to ensure effective
- Develop accurate and timely monthly performance reports for the
programs and projects.
- Ensure propriety of employee and subcontractor labor
- Ensure that clients are billed on time and all charges are
accurate and supported.
- Responsible for all monthly Accounts Payables and ensure timely
and accurate posting of all month end accruals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related
discipline, plus min 3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint, Hyperion, SmartView, COGNOS
- Must have experience performing program control & financial
- Must have experience performing variance analysis, cost
baseline preparation and reviews, break-even, and other ad hoc
- Must have intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, cost collection,
invoicing, and revenue recognition
- Experienced in working collaboratively with cross-functional
- Intermediate MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, filters,
sumifs and Vlookups to work with large data sets to perform
analysis and monthly manual spreadsheet report in support of
- Bachelor's Degree in a business field
- 3+ years program control & financial management experience in a
government contracting environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact
by providing information solutions and services in support of
national security missions and government transformation for
Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Oklahoma City , Program Control and Accounting Analyst 2, Professions , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!