General Manufacturing $13 per hour
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and
possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad's
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class
automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles
(driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give
our clients a full range of options to produce personalized
marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you'll
find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a
job well done - something shared by everyone in the community we
call Quad.Are you ready for a New and Fun career where we will
train you to become a printer? - -At Quad, you'll begin at a
competitive entry-level wage of $13 an hour - -with immediate
opportunities to advance - driving you to be better than yesterday.
Additionally, earn up to 10% more of your base wage and overtime
pay through an incentive program that rewards productivity, safety
and product quality. -We offer support at every step of your career
with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid
holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits. -You'll
proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team
that's transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad. - -
-Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Remove product from the end of the printing press or finishing
- Work with loose and/or completed product by stacking onto
pallets, transferring to tables & placing into a collator hopper or
into mail bags.
- Move product/skids with a hand jack, motorized Raymond (Big
Joe) lift or Forklift (training provided).
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and
- Effectively communicate with team members.
- Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing
up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping proceduresQualifications
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18-years of age or older
- Printing, factory, or other mechanical work experience a
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to write and read measurements.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal
- The ability to use a computer/manipulate touch screens
- The ability to use repetitive hand/wrist movement
- Ability to lift stacks of end boards or banding strap rolls
(-30 -60 lbs.) as needed
- The ability to take stacks of loose signatures or bundles
ranging (5-30 lbs.) off a pallet or conveyor up to 48" in height
and transfer to table top work surface 42", and then place into a
collator hopper or mail bags that potentially weigh from 5-75
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job need.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast paced, detail orientated
- Ability to follow instructions and work independentlyMultiple
Shift Options -that fit your lifestyle and needs are available
-after the completion of training:
- 12 hour rotating shifts -(either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7
a.m.) including days, nights, weekends, and holidays. working 3 - 4
days a week,
- 8 hour shifts (either 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. or 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.),
Mon - Fri, these shifts do not rotate
- 12 hour weekend shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7
a.m.), Fri, Sat, and Sun, these shifts do not rotate
- 2-2-3 12 hr. shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.),
working 3 to 4 days per week, and having every other weekend off
(two on, two off, three on, two off, two on, three off etc.)
includes days, nights, holidays and weekends. This shift does
rotate from days to night or nights to days.
- Optimal 12 hr. shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7
a.m., working 3 to 4 days per week and have weekends off
(Tuesday-Thursday day and every other Monday or Monday-Wednesday
night and every other Thursday. This shift does rotate from days to
night or nights to days. - -Additional Company Information -We
offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k),
holidays, vacations and more. -Quad/Graphics is an equal employment
opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability,
genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace -This opening is eligible for the employee
referral program. If the program criteria are met, employees who
refer candidates to this job may be paid a bonus. -
Keywords: Quad, Oklahoma City , General Manufacturing $13 per hour, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!