Paycom Specialist - OKC (9 AM - 6 PM )
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Oklahoma City Office -
Oklahoma City, OKPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High
School/GEDTravel Percentage NoneJob Category General
BusinessDescription To earn inclusion on Fortune magazine's 100
Fastest-Growing Companies or Forbes' Fast Tech 25 lists does not
happen by accident. It is the result of doing your best.
And at Paycom, a company in the top five on both lists, doing your
best requires careful planning and foresight. In fact, if you have
a knack for anticipating issues to keep them from becoming issues,
consider a career as a Paycom specialist.
WE SEEK FORECAST-THINKING MINDS WITH:
- a bachelor's degree or 6 years of relevant experience
- solid skills in using technology, sensing patterns and solving
- an eye for details, a thirst for knowledge and a sense of calm
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- monitor trends and analyze data to proactively anticipate and
quickly address clients' needs
- strive for accuracy and integrity
- nurture business relationships for the long term
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY:
- a collaborative challenge that rewards a roll-up-the-sleeves
- competitive pay in a growing industry
- comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health
- perks like a free, onsite gym and $4 lunches catered
- a culture-driven climate that values its employees
- ongoing training and development for success in your personal
and professional life
Time to discover a career with real potential. Come storm the HR
and payroll tech industry with us!
- Bachelor's degree or 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience utilizing Excel for imports/exports and
- A passion for helping others and providing award-winning
- Professional communication through phone, email, and in person.
Listening and providing empathy is crucial.
- Computer skills in Windows and MS office and the ability to
easily learn new applications.
- Advanced troubleshooting of all Paycom's products.
- Interest in gaining knowledge on payroll tax and human resource
- Traits required to succeed in this role: detail oriented,
organized, self-motivated, project/deadline driven.
- Remains calm no matter how stressful the situation. You must
perform at your best under pressure.
- Strong problem solver with analytical aptitude.
- Team player who initiates solutions to help the team meet
- Willingness to work overtime and additional hours outside
normal shift. Working some weekends will be required to meet team
and department goals.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and
veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic
characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by
applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits
any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age,
physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Keywords: Paycom, Oklahoma City , Paycom Specialist - OKC (9 AM - 6 PM ), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!