Company: Cactus Wellhead
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: July 14, 2019
CACTUS WELLHEAD is a leader in design, manufacture and service of
wellhead and pressure control equipment. Known and trusted by the
industry for our integrity and responsiveness, our results speak
for themselves. Our commitment to safety, innovative spirit and
impeccable service are the driving forces that fuel our success.
Come grow with us. #WeAreCactus
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for field service activities including
installation, testing, servicing, and repairing wellhead equipment.
Maintains customer base by performing timely and competent service
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential duties
and responsibilities include the following.
- Comply with all quality, safety, health, environmental
requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the
- Checks compatibility of equipment, inspecting condition, dry
fitting and communicating relevant information with
- Installs and tests equipment in accordance with operating
- Services equipment as requested by customers in accordance with
- Repairs equipment as requested by customers and as necessary
due to field malfunctions.
- Maintains service vehicle and tolls/equipment. Ensures periodic
maintenance consistent with Company policy and promptly reports
required repairs to Service Manager.
- Provides feedback to the Company through reporting of field
problems and failures to the Service Manager for processing of
Field Complaint Reports.
- Identifies and ensures appropriate tools, backup equipment and
parts are available at or taken on service job.
- Prepares Field Service Orders, Rental Tickets and customer
required documents accurately and completely.
- Maintains a high degree of customer satisfaction by providing
timely and competent service.
- Special projects or assignments as directed by management.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Customer required training.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Certified in H2S, SafeLand
and DOT when driving vehicles greater than 10,001 GVWR.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: Working knowledge of Cactus
Wellhead Product, Customer Service Best Practices, Service
Documentation and Record Keeping, Wellhead and Valve Equipment
Compatibility, Wellhead and Valve Installation, Operation, and
Maintenance, Field Equipment Repair, Equipment Troubleshooting of
Cactus Wellhead and other OEM Equipment. Intermediate Computer,
Language, and Mathematical Skills. Intermediate Reasoning
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and
level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and
probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each
employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a
safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and
observing safety rules at all times.
Keywords: Cactus Wellhead, Oklahoma City , Field Serviceman, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!