Educator - Classen Curve
Company: lululemon athletica
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Who We Are:
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga,
running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in
technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational
products and experiences that support people in moving, growing,
connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative
product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the
incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a
company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier,
thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an
equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our
The Educator role is the foundation of our success as an
organization. Educators are experts in creating world-class
customer service, or guest experience, in our retail stores. They
are responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests,
sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically
about our community and culture.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
- Interact with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a
manner that values guests' time.
- Assess guests' needs to provide customized, effective purchase
and return solutions and support.
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value
and benefit of the product.
- Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting
accurate and timely guest transactions and executing
market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in
store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with
guests and attend to guest or store needs.
- Receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to
take appropriate action and "make it right" for guests.
Working with Others
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by
welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and
engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team
- Collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest
experience and support store operations.
- Perform product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in
place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory,
destock or relocate items) according to company standards.
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide
positive guest experiences.
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to
maintain the luxury environment of the store.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures
to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies,
procedures, and laws or regulations.
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive
environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical
- Guest Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with,
understanding, and helping guests
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability
for actions; is dependable
- Self-Awareness: Is aware of how words or actions may be
perceived by or affect others
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with others to
achieve goals; seeks diverse perspectives
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one's own work; looks for
ways to make work fun and engaging
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the
store is located
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to
associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays
Other Willingness Requirements
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help
guests and accomplish work
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete some work
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
In keeping with our mission, please connect with us at
...@lululemon.com if you have questions about how your unique
abilities may translate to the requirements for this role, with or
without a reasonable accommodation. In your email, please include
the position title, the location of the position and the nature of
your question or request.
Compensation & Benefits Package
Our educator base pay ranges from $16.00- $18.40/hour with a target
bonus of an additional $3 per hour, bringing our total target
compensation range between $19.00- $21.40/ hour, depending on
location and level of experience. Our pay-for-performance bonus
philosophy supports our employees by recognizing exceptional
individual and team performance.
At lululemon, our care and investment in our employees does not
stop at compensation. Investing in our people is a top priority. We
believe that when life works, work works. With extended health and
mental health plans, paid time off, savings plans, generous
employee discounts, fitness & yoga classes, parenthood top up and
more, our benefits support our values and recognize our teams for
their performance and dedication. Additionally, our personal and
professional development programs include people networks,
parenthood support programs, mentorships, and leadership series
programming to help employees grow their career.
Note: Availability of the benefits and perks may be subject to your
location & employment type and may have certain eligibility
requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these
benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance
Keywords: lululemon athletica, Oklahoma City , Educator - Classen Curve, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!