Company: Apartment Life
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 8, 2023
**PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DETAILS SECTION BELOW BEFORE
This role will be called "Apartment Life Coordinator, Lifestyle
Services" and will be responsible for excellence in executing the
service plan of Apartment Life's (AL) onsite program specifically
for senior adult and active adult communities. This leader will be
passionate about the vision and mission of AL and the desires of
its industry partners to help build community, provide consistent
programming, and enhance the resident experience in this stage of
This position will report to the Program Management leader and work
closely with the on-site management team. The Coordinator will help
improve the lives of residents by engaging residents in community
building activities, and providing exciting educational experiences
necessary to achieve a positive living experience.
The Coordinator will create specific programming to meet the needs
of each community. Each program will balance engaging weekly
activities and monthly events (targeting an age restricted
population). Once established, the Coordinator will be responsible
for running these programs and providing basic reporting to
ownership. In some cases, the Coordinator will partner with the
management team in executing this holistic program.
- We have 1 senior adult community in Norman, OK.
- Please communicate in the application which location you would
prefer based on where you plan to do life.
- Our coordinator roles are unique. This position will be living
at the community and serving onsite for approximately 15-18 hours
per week (some day time/week day hours are required). Compensation
will be in the form of deeply discounted rent in a new, luxury unit
onsite. This is not a paid position.
- This community is a 55+ ADULTS ONLY community and while the
coordinator does NOT have to be in this age group, the preference
is that they be in a similar stage of life with a heart to connect
and serve this demographic.
- To learn more about the Senior Adult Services, please review
our website: https://apartmentlife.org/senioradults
- You may see a place where you can provide a link to a Linked-In
profile, resume or cover letter. For this position with Apartment
Life, you are welcome to submit those, but it is not required!
- Near the top of the application where it says "Current
Company," if you attend a local church, share the name of your
church there. Or, you can share where you work.
Service CoordinationTo ensure programs flourish in excellence,
- Coordinate with local partners to deliver quality programs
tailored to the unique needs of the active adult and/or independent
- Complete the monthly service requirements which can include:
planning and hosting monthly activities and events, visiting
residents upon move-in and throughout their lease term, engaging
online to boost online reputation..
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the onsite
- Meet virtually on a biweekly basis with AL supervisor to
discuss progress, goals, and service implementation.
- If applicable, travel between properties on a rotating schedule
to complete the programming elements.
- Oversee each activity and ensure they run as planned.
- Report activity each month to capture the program elements and
impact on property.
StewardshipStewardship is a principle that speaks into every facet
of this position. Coordinators have the privilege of working with
other non-profits, the local church, and like-minded businesses to
carry out the lifestyle service plan. The coordinator has core
responsibilities that help steward the relationships we have been
entrusted with. These include:
- Ensuring Apartment Life's core values are at the center of
- Viewing their individual goals as part of the common regional
goals in recruiting, growth, people impact, client relationships,
operations, and strategizing on how to be an active part in making
the overall goal a reality.
- Ensuring their administration time is consistent and effective
and understanding that their individual tasks impact the work of
others and how our clients and partners perceive value.
- Coordinators are also required to steward resident
relationships, money, access to clubrooms, and many other aspects
of the program with excellence. It is imperative that Coordinators
act with utmost integrity in every area.
Background, Experience, and Education:
- 2+ years' experience in outreach and/or ministry helpful but
not required. Experience serving in the active adult or independent
living population preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to communicate with and coordinate partnerships with
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to provide flexible service hours as needed
Competence - The skills necessary to execute the requirements of
this role are:
- Communication skills (verbal/written)
- Event planning skills, including administration
- Networking skills
- Conflict resolution
- Tech/computer skills
- Multidisciplinary communication
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States (at least one
coordinator if serving as a team).
- Have basic fluency in English to compose marketing elements for
the community and required reports for the property management
company (at least one coordinator if serving as a team).
- Possess a current driver's license and liability insurance, and
access to a form of reliable transportation to complete coordinator
duties such as shopping for events and connecting with
- Be physically able to use stairs, bend, sit, stand, stoop,
carry up to 25 pounds (at least one coordinator if serving as a
- Due to the responsibilities of the role, including access to
apartment community information and resources, property funds for
events, and the potential for interacting with children, all
coordinators must have the ability to pass a criminal background
check in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Have the availability to commit weekly hours to perform job
- Be able to make the minimum term commitment to serving in the
- Have access to their own computer for email communication,
calendar creation, and reporting. A personal phone will need to be
used for communication with supervisors but is not required for
Keywords: Apartment Life, Oklahoma City , Coordinator, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!