SW Major Metro - Destination Location - University Program
Company: The Medicus Firm
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Major Metro City - Year Round Warm WeatherTop Academic Geriatric
- Top Compensation - Commensurate w/ Experience
- Nationally Recognized Programs: Research & Education
- Several Geriatric Physician Positions Available:
- Medical Director of Educational Programs
- Faculty Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
- CCRC Role
- Outpatient Memory Evaluation / Dementia Management Program
- Geriatric Oncology
- Need for Clinical Educators - working with Residents, Fellows
and Med Students
- University is Growing Clinical Programs in Geriatric to keep up
with Community Demand
- Mentorship & Career Development: Educational Scholarship,
Program Development, & Aging Research.
- Primary Care, Palliative Medicine, and Post-Acute Care
- Robust outpatient care programs
- Geriatric Board Certification Required (when eligible)
- Eligible for all H1 Visa and 2023 J1 Visa applicantsLeadership,
Faculty & Staff PositionsIdeal Location w/ Great Program
- Live Downtown or in the Beautiful Suburbs
- One of the Largest Major Metros in US w/ Great Airport
- Known for its great shopping, entertainment, activities and
diverse food scene.
- Safe, Affluent Area w/ Nationally Ranked Schools and Low
- Cost of living 20% Less than National Average!
- Named as Best City in the USA!
- Ideal Area for Singles, Empty Nesters or Young Families.
- Year-Round Great Weather - this is your Dream Job!Reference:
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Oklahoma City , SW Major Metro - Destination Location - University Program, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...