Content Lead (Part-time, Remote)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements.
We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as
we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do
not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our
seasoned recruiting professionals-every person is unique. We
promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the
review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often
followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine
whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring
manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct
interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire
anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face
(or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or
Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it's decision time! If you are still excited to
join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation
about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the
opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team
members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and
welcomed. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced content
lead to join our team on a part-time basis. This individual will be
responsible for managing 2-3 freelancers who will exclusively work
on generating long form content such as eBooks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team, strong
writing skills, and the ability to write for an executive audience.
Experience in operating within a B2B marketing environment is a
- Work with our executive to identify and develop book topics
that align with the company's B2B marketing goals.
- Recruit and manage a team of 2-3 freelancers to assist with
writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Develop and manage project timelines, ensuring all deadlines
- Manage relationships with publishing houses to ensure timely
and successful publication of books.
- Coordinate with creative teams to develop book covers and
promotional materials. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in content creation, management, and
- Proven track record in writing for executive audiences or
- Strong B2B marketing experience.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with publishing houses and book promotion is a
This is a part-time position that offers flexibility and the
opportunity to work on exciting projects with a dedicated team. If
you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity
to lead and manage a team of freelancers to develop and publish
high-quality books, please apply today.
Keywords: INFUSEmedia, Oklahoma City , Content Lead (Part-time, Remote), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...