Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Purpose or Objective(s): The bartender prepares and serves
cocktails and other beverages to guests or prepares for wait staff
to provide a positive customer experience. You will ensure
customers meet age requirements for the purchase of alcohol. You
will report to the Beverage Assistant Manager.
Average Pay: $41.00/hour
- You will input customer orders and handle a variety of payment
transactions in a point-of-sale terminal system.
- You will provide great guest service; proficient in making
drinks correctly and promptly.
- You will responsible for the receipt of monies and settlement
of guest checks following all appropriate policies.
- You will maintain a high level of cleanliness and a safe,
hazard-free work environment.
- You will inform management of any product shortages, equipment
failures or staffing issues promptly.
- You will oversee barbacks when bussing, cleaning, re-stocking
and garnish preparation.
- You will maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests,
vendors, co-workers, and management.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible
gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying
appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- You will comply with all Oklahoma Liquor Laws and the Choctaw
Nation Alcoholic Beverage Ordinances
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Job Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older. (Minimum age is 18 for
establishments that serve only 3.2 beer).
- Obtain an ABLE Certification
- Work well in a team environment and motivate team to sustain
levels of performance.
- Handle cash and all other tender methods and be able to make
- Knowledgeable and familiar with all menu items, drink
preparations, ingredients, and garnishes. Make recommendations to
guests and offer suggestions and up sell to maximize sales.
- One (1) year work experience in a high-volume, full-service
About the Choctaw Nation
The Choctaw Nation is the third-largest Indian nation in the United
States, with over 200,000 tribal members and more than 11,000
employees. The first tribe over the Trail of Tears, historic
boundaries are in the southeast corner of Oklahoma. The Choctaw
Nation's vision, "Living out the Chahta Spirit of faith, family and
culture," is evident as it continues to focus on providing
opportunities for growth and prosperity.
- Free gym membership
- Free access to employee health clinic
- Free lunch for casino & resort associates
- Earned wages access once per week for hourly Associates
- Pet insurance
- Paid vacation / sick time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(K) with company match
- College tuition reimbursement
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and family
- Employee assistance program
- Employee prescription program
- CNO Paid Life Insurance
- On Site Dental Clinics (Jet Dental)
- On Site Mammogram Services
- Free diabetes and hypertension monitoring benefit
- Accolade- Concierge Benefits Program
- Wellness Program that equals savings on health insurance cost
- Maternity Care Program
- (Benefits provided by the Choctaw Nation are based on
CNO was selected as a winner in both HRDUS' and Forbes' 2022
"Employer of Choice" competitions:
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma received recognition as one of six
Best Places to Work in the United States as selected by HRDUS
- Choctaw Casinos & Resorts received recognition from Forbes as a
Best Employer for Diversity in the Travel & Leisure category.
- Forbes also recognized the Choctaw Casino and Resorts as one of
America's Best Employers for New Graduates
Job Food and Beverage
Primary Location OK-Durant
Work Locations Durant Floor Service Bars 4229 S Hwy 69/75 Durant
Organization Food and Beverage
Job Posting 03/15/2023, 4:06:35 PM
Req ID: 23001963 Associated topics: barista, beer, beverage
service, club bartender, cocktail service, license, liquor,
martini, shots, sommelier
Keywords: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City , Beverage Bartender, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...