Company: RBC Bearings
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Summary: The Human Resource Representative is accountable for
administering the various aspects of human resources activities to
include providing staff assistance in the administration of
personnel policies and procedures, recruiting of employees',
employee orientation, salary and benefit and workers compensation
in accordance with corporate policy and existing law.
The incumbent is expected to perform the following functions that
the company has determined are essential to this position:
- Assists in pre-employment screening, applicant assessments and
- Perform clerical HR functions related to day-to-day operations
and duties as assigned by manager.
- Answers routine questions and inquiries that require knowledge
of established departmental procedures and familiarity with
operations and programs within human resources.
- Provides customer service and problem solving for employees by
assisting in resolution of questions or complaints.
- Enters employee data into HRIS, including on-boarding
information, disciplinary action notes, address changes, telephone
number changes, etc.
- Maintain all active and terminated personnel files, including
personnel actions notices (PANs), medical, I-9, and EEO
- Assists in preparation of orientation and/or training
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operational
reports for site.
- Liaise with various internal departments and external vendors
to aid with expense management, payroll matters, allowances, and
- Assist with tracking any leaves of absence for qualifying
employees including FMLA, STD, LTD, WC, etc.
- Assist and participate in safety programs and initiatives
- Assisting management of clerical work and minor administrative
business details Requirements/Qualifications
- AA/BA/BS in related field required.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in an HR coordinator and/or
- Solid understanding of Human Resources functions and
- Ability to deal with and handle confidential and sensitive
information with discretion and tact.
- Knowledge of HRIS Systems and Applicant Tracking System
- Strong clerical or administrative background to support
interdepartmental tasks, preferred
- Detailed orientated, able to prioritize work and work
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English Language
fluently, Spanish is a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, especially
in business writing
- Possess excellent organization and time management skills
- Intermediate skill level using Office 365 Applications, such as
Outlook, Teams, Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Knowledge of AS400 system, preferred but not required. Must
possess the ability to learn system with provided training. /
Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while
building strong working relationships and a positive work
- Ability to carry out the essential duties of this position,
Keywords: RBC Bearings, Oklahoma City , HR Representative, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...