Member Service Associate - Morning Opener, Main Street YMCA
Company: YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The Associate would be responsible for serving members and
guests, maintaining member service control, answering the telephone
and member questions as well as performing various clerical
- Currently seeking to fill Monday through Friday 4:45AM -
11:00AM (end time is flexible.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must stay current in CPRPR/AED/O2 and First Aid, renewed
annually (training provided upon employment)
- Provide member services such as membership sales, tours, answer
and direct phone calls, guest registration, provide program
information and registration, input membership and program
information into computer, accept payment/cash register/receipts,
schedule appointments, make and scan membership cards, rent
lockers, stock and distribute towels.
- Serve as liaison between members and program supervisors.
- Handle and solve member inquiries, concerns and
- Monitor facility as required.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Accept and demonstrate the positive character values of caring,
honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Attend Scheduled Staff Meeting.
- Stay off all personal electronic items; cell phones, i
- Develop meaningful and sustainable relationships with members,
donors and volunteers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be certified in PR/CPR, AED, O2, and First Aid (training
provided upon employment)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have strong verbal interpersonal and communication skills,
experience in a service-oriented environment, computer skills and
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
$10.00 per hour
Keywords: YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City , Member Service Associate - Morning Opener, Main Street YMCA, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!