Live In Personal Care Assistant needed
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly
fulfilling? Look no further. See benefits below for a PCA Personal
- Live in home with client to provide personal care
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Ongoing training and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Immediate 32-40 hour schedule available
The Caregiver provides clients various personal care and
homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan
of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail
/skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene,
ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of
equipment (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of
position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning,
preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide
or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver preferred (in
homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the State's Caregiver
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of
responsibilities and job duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare, Oklahoma City , Live In Personal Care Assistant needed, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!