Senior Sourcing Executive
Company: Vizient, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities
for personal and professional development, building both employee
competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional
performance now and in the future.Summary: In this role, you will
provide strategic contracting and sourcing expertise that results
in system wide cost savings. - -You will develop customized
contract strategy recommendations for more complex contracting
needs (e.g., physician preference, clinical preference, purchase
services, capital) to reduce spend, improve operational
efficiencies, maximize delivered value and ultimately achieve a
higher level of member satisfaction.Responsibilities:
- Effectively work with the -surgical/ medical teams to provide
contracting support for cost savings projects.
- Possess excellent knowledge of the negotiation process for both
price and terms for purchases.
- Work independently with legal team to develop language, draft
contracts and negotiate terms and conditions of complex contracts
(e.g., physician preference, clinical preference, purchase
services, capital). -
- Manage requests for proposal (RFP), bids, awards and
- Recommend and improve existing agreements by interpreting
financial analysis and market trends to formulate contract strategy
- Evaluate client spend data to prioritize implementation of
contracts based on highest savings opportunities, and present a
plan of priority to clients.
- Ensure contract compliance and conduct ongoing price monitoring
to ensure relevant pricing. -
- Develop and ensure appropriate timelines are followed to meet
necessary deadlines based on workflow system/bid calendar.
- Maintain strong business relationships with internal and
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years' relevant experience in a health care
sourcing/procurement -role required.
- Contract negotiations experience required.
- Ability to present complex information in a summary fashion
utilizing Microsoft tools required.
- Must possess strong relationship building and strategic
- Prior experience understanding and conducting financial
analysis and quantitative/qualitative assessment of data
desired.#LI-TR#IDSEstimated Hiring Range:$71,200.00 -
$116,800.00This position is also incentive eligible.Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:Equal
Opportunity Employer: - Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe Company is committed to equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Inc, Oklahoma City , Senior Sourcing Executive, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!