Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
If you are interested in this job and need more details, please
give me a call/ text on 703-936-5505 (Arun) or send me your resume
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - Assembler I
Location: - - - - - - - - - Oklahoma City OK 73129
Duration: - - - - - - - - - 0 - 06 Months Contract
Hours: - - - - - - - - - - - - - 07:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Mon - Fri)
- Under general direction, test valves or assemble various
components to completed assembly according to prescribed sequence
and check completed assemblies to assure proper operation.
- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed
sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of
wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in
improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and
disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Ability to safely operate hand tools.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions; to work alone
with minimum supervision; to remember a variety of items in detail;
to perform moderately heavy physical work; to cooperate and work
well with co-workers; and to use and observe safe working practices
- Skill in assembling and testing ball valves, butterfly valves
or gate valves.
- Knowledge of methods and procedures of assembling and testing
valves; of test limits of valves.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Oklahoma City , US_ASSEMBLER I, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!