Bartender / Server Paradies OKC
Company: Paradies Lagardre OKC
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
At Paradies Lagardre, our mission is to maintain first-class
standards that exceed the expectations of the customers and
business partners we serve. Our Dining Division is a true
restaurateur. We are passionate about connecting with each of our
guests on multiple levels. From an inspiring restaurant design or
live entertainment that captures a travelers attention, to the
top-notch quality of our culinary offerings and the exceptional
hospitality delivered by our teams, we focus on more than just
restaurant operations. We specialize in experiences.This role is a
bartender for the Paradies OKC location.
A Bartender at Will Rogers Airport is responsible for delivering
exceptional customer service by preparing the highest quality
beverages, and providing timely, accurate, and friendly service for
each guest. Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an
iconic concept from the local community, you will create and
deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.In joining
our team, you commit to supporting this mission by demonstrating
our service standards at all times and holding all team members to
the same. Providing a safe work environment of trust and respect
free of harassment is expected.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES All Paradies Lagardere positions,
including the Bartender, require that you embody a positive company
image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service with
a smile to customers and team members. You must embrace our family
culture by following our core values, TRIFIC (Trust, Respect,
Integrity, First-Class, Innovation, Commitment), recognize and
satisfy all restaurant guests as well as be accountable to the
Company and Restaurant Managers. Whether working in an on-trend
national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you
will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling
public.The following are intended as basic requirements. Success
will come to the individual who can expand upon these job
requirements and truly provide a memorable experience. These
requirements/functions may change throughout their employment.
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with guests,
business partners, and peers.
- Maintain a professional company image by adhering to all
grooming and uniform guidelines, including slip
- resistant shoes.
- Warmly greets and acknowledge guests and takes drink and food
order; provides information about menu items
- and looks for an opportunity for additional sales.
- Create a lasting first and last impression.
- Engages with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Check identification of guests to verify they are of legal
- Prepare and serve a wide variety of craft cocktail, beer and
wines, and food. Must have a thorough knowledge of menu
- Eye for detail, properly using drink mixing tools and
- Prepares the correct garnishes and fruit for cocktails.
- Accurately processes transactions through the point-of-sale
system ensuring cash, credit, and debit transactions
- are recorded accurately.
- Responds appropriately to customer concerns.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing
intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests.
- Ensures a clean, sanitized, and well-stocked bar.
- Stocks and cleans glassware through the operation and
maintenance of the glass washer and sanitizer.
- Performs opening and closing side work, as directed.
- Enthusiastically supports decisions once they have been made by
- Ability to take direction and collaborate in a team
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- Inventories all beverages and operation supplies, orders
replacement items as needed.
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills using available
- Maintain a clean organized work environment that is free of
safety hazards which may include sweeping and
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws,
and regulations including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
effectively, in English.
- Strong self-motivation and organizational skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Proficiency required in reading, writing and mathematics, in
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing
- on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in an
environment with varying temperatures.
This position description is merely intended to describe the
primary elements of the position. Paradies Lagardere reserves the
right to change the position description and to assign additional
duties and responsibilities, as necessary. This position
description does not constitute an employment contract of any kind.
-High School diploma or GED * ServeSafe Food Handlers Certification
or equivalent. * Food and Beverage experience is preferred but not
required * 1-year experience bartending required * Ability to take
direction and collaborate in a team environment. * Ability to work
in a high energy and demanding environment. Excellent time
management skills and attention to * detail are a must. * Knowledge
of math to figure cost, make change, and cash handling procedures.
* Good communication skills and the ability to work independently
as well as with other team members * Able to work unsupervised for
extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing
with * customers and peers.
Keywords: Paradies Lagardre OKC, Oklahoma City , Bartender / Server Paradies OKC, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!