CT X-RAY TECH $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a callingOK-SSM Health St. Anthony
Hospital Midwest Worker Type: Regular Job Highlights: IMEDIATE
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE OF $7,500. Must be willing to go into the
Operating Room (OR).Hours are Monday - Friday, 2pm to 12pm. Sign on
bonuses are for external qualified candidates. Internal candidates,
please check with your recruiter to see what options are available
for you .Job Summary:Performs a variety of imaging exams used in
the diagnostic treatment of illness and injuries. Job
Responsibilities and Requirements: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must work on average 30% of routine scheduled time in secondary
modality or work the majority of scheduled time in the more
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares, performs and assists the physician in special and
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Helps position patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.Licenses / Certifications:ARRT-CT
Computed Tomography - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT), ARRT-N Nuclear Medicine Technologist - American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), ARRT-R Radiography - American
Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), ARRT-T Radiation
Therapy - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT),
Basic Life Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart
Association (AHA), Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) -
Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB), Computed
Tomography (CT) Credential - Nuclear Medicine Technology
Certification Board (NMTCB), FUTURE - ARRT-CT Computed Tomography
within 12 months - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT), FUTURE - Computed Tomography (CT) Credential within 12
months - Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB),
Radiographer, Licensed - Wisconsin Department of Safety and
Professional Services, Radiologic Technologists - Illinois
Emergency Management Agency (IEMA)Work Shift:Evening Shift (United
States of America) Job Type: Employee Department: 420 # RADIOLOGY -
DIAGNOST Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 SSM Health complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here Associated topics: cath, cath lab, catheterization,
mammographer, rad, radiologic, radiology, scan, tomography, x
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , CT X-RAY TECH $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!