Company: United Surgical Partners International
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Oklahoma Center for Orthopedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery, LLC
We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International,
partnered with local physicians, and accredited by The Joint
Commission. We focus on offering a high quality, service-oriented
environment for your surgical procedure.
OCOMs mission is to provide first-class surgical services for the
local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment;
one in which we would be happy to treat our own families. We strive
to create the surgical standard all Physicians want for their
Accreditation & Physician Ownership Information:
Our facility is accredited by The Joint Commission. Oklahoma Center
for Orthopedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery is a facility in which
physicians have an ownership or investment interest. The list of
physician owners or investors is available to you upon request.
Number of Operating Rooms and Treatment Rooms:
9 Treatment Rooms
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows surgeons to perform
procedures in the following specialty areas:
- General Surgery
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- And more!
The Compliance Officer for the Oklahoma Center for Orthopedic &
Multi-Specialty Surgery, LLC reports directly to the Vice President
and Chief Compliance Officer, USPI & Tenet East Region Lead.
Key responsibilities for the Compliance Officer include the
- The Compliance Officer has responsibility for managing the
implementation of Tenets Ethics and Compliance Program at his/her
- The Compliance Officers general duties and responsibilities
encompass implementing Tenets systems, process and policies to
ensure compliance with Federal healthcare program requirements and
Tenets Quality, Compliance and Ethics Program Charter.
- The Compliance Officer will serve as a member of the facilitys
executive team and will serve as a resource to facility leadership,
employees and medical staff related to compliance requirements.
Significant responsibilities include the following:
- Establishing a regular schedule of visitation, rounding and
feedback sessions at assigned facility.
- Participating as a member of the facility executive team to
ensure compliance support is readily available for facility
- Working in consultation with facility Chief Executive Officer
to review CEO reports, annual business plans, Monthly Operating
Reports, etc. to provide compliance oversight and direction related
to facility initiatives.
- Managing the oversight and compliance with any regulatory
reporting including all responsibilities with a Corporate Integrity
- Leading facility Compliance Committee meetings consistent with
Charter and department standard operating procedure
- Intake and coordination with Investigations Team related to
investigation of compliance matters.
- Preparing and delivering facility-specific training and
education in response to facility needs/requests, investigations of
compliance matters, and identified risk areas.
- Overseeing facility auditing and monitoring activities,
including quarterly referral source audits, annual facility
reviews/walkthrough, and other compliance auditing activities as
- Conducting annual compliance risk assessments as outlined in
department standard operating procedures.
- Presenting semi-annual reports to the facilitys Governing Board
and conducting annual Governing Board training as required by the
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES, AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong preference for at least three to five years of
progressive experience in the health care industry (or equivalent
- The successful candidate will be recognized for demonstrated
knowledge in compliance process improvement and the requirements of
Federal healthcare programs requirements. Other success factors
include past clinical, legal, auditing or other compliance
- Experience working under a Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA)
- An energetic and results-oriented leader who inspires
confidence and possesses high personal and professional
- Clear, concise and persuasive writing and presentation
- Strong organizational skills and an orientation to deadlines
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Skills in use of information systems, databases, Excel and
- Enjoys working as a member of a cohesive team and is good at
- Well-developed communications and consensus building
- Strong presentation skills.
Professional and Personal Attributes
- An energetic, results-oriented individual, not content with the
status quo. A doer more than a talker.
- A leader who will inspire confidence and establish a sense of
common direction and vision.
- An individual with high personal and professional integrity. A
highly principled and sincere individual.
- Sensitive to the proper concerns of the staff, but able to
appropriately balance these concerns with the overall institutional
- Highly articulate with the ability to communicate effectively
and credibly in both oral and written context.
- A team player and a good listener who truly values the input of
others and their contributions, and positively responds to such
- One who accepts delegation and is able to make
- Coach, mentor, and supporter.
- Diligent about follow-through, thorough and
- Committed to the highest quality of patient care. Innovative
- Sense of humor. A good sense of humor responds to the flow of
conversation in ways that are creative and entertaining, not
abusive or offensive. A good sense of humor also means you can see
things from different sides, from different angles, and in
A Bachelors degree is required and a Masters degree is
A competitive compensation program will be tailored to the selected
candidate. Base salary will be supplemented by a performance bonus
and comprehensive, well-rounded benefits program, which includes
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicants or employees race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below
for additional information.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Oklahoma City , Compliance Officer, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!