Rad Tech Student
Company: Dean Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Provides X-Ray services to patients within the student scope of
* Prepares and positions patients and selects exposure factors
under direct supervision.
* Follows radiation protection and safety standards.
* Prepares for and assists the supervising technologists and
physicians in a variety of imaging procedures.
* Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
* Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters
* Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Enrolled in an accredited radiology school
* No experience required
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
* Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
* Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
* Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Rare kneeling and sitting.
Keywords: Dean Health, Oklahoma City , Rad Tech Student, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!