NA Operations Supervisor
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference - for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When you're a part of ADT
Commercial, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook
This position is responsible for:
- Coordinating and ensuring completion of all National Account
requests and projects that the District receives as the main point
of contact for National Accounts.
- Ensuring clear and constant communication between National
Account entities and the District.
- Holding the teams and employees within the District accountable
to the timely and satisfactory completion of all National Account
requests and projects.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Working with Operations Managers and holding them accountable
for the completion of National Account installation projects,
service calls, and inspections within the District.40%
- Coordinating the completion of National Account survey requests
that the District receives. 5%
- Communicating timely updates to the National Account Operations
Center or other "National Account Requester" regarding completion
of projects and other requests. 15%
- Ensuring that the District is performing National Account work
in compliance with customer requirements and service level
- Facilitating and confirming the completion of all
projects/taskers related to National Account work within the
- Updating the General Manager, as required, on positive
outcomes, areas of concern, and other National Account reporting.
Qualifications - External
Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines.
Participation in conference calls, office meetings and, "on site"
Combination of office and field work as well as customer visits,
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma
- Three years of Operations Management experience in the Security
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully collaborating
with and influencing employees, who are not direct reports, to
- Must be able to multi-task and react quickly, with sound
judgment, in unexpected situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Must be able to clear a drug screening.
- None specifically required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb
- balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Oklahoma City , NA Operations Supervisor, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!