Company: Miraclon Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description About us:Miraclon is the home of KODAK FLEXCEL
Solutions, which have helped transform flexographic printing for
more than a decade. The technology, including the industry-leading
FLEXCEL NX and FLEXCEL NX Ultra Systems, and FLEXCEL NX Print Suite
that enables PureFlexo™ Printing, maximizes on-press efficiency,
delivers higher quality and overall best-in-class results. With a
focus on pioneering image science, innovation, and collaboration
with industry partners and customers, Miraclon is committed to the
future of flexo and continues to be positioned to lead the charge.
Find out more at www.miraclon.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and
YouTube. The Flexo Production Team Leader or Manufacturing
Supervisor reports to the Plant Manager and will have hands-on
supervisory leadership of production crews and the coordination of
activities in the production departments, including safety,
quality, training, scheduling, maintenance, productivity, inventory
control and cost.Major job responsibilities:
- Leadership of continuous improvement activities including goal
setting, performance measurement and feedback communication to all
- Recruitment, selection, and training of team members to ensure
the safe and efficient operation of the production function.
- Ensures all inventories in raw materials & finished goods is
accurate and correct in factory.
- Sets expectations and monitors employee performance, including
appropriate corrective actions.
- Prioritizes activities based on production timing, equipment
efficiency, and materials supply.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures
- Develops a deep understanding the of process and product
- Insure process-level documentation is in place and accurate in
useESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Plan, organize and direct the production resource functions
which ensure the most effective return for quality and yield
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions
schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our
- Support manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure
that the facility supports Kodak's strategic initiatives.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout
assigned departments for problem
- solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc
basis, depending on need.
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact-based problem
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in
- Work to establish management practices throughout all plant
areas which include all employees' positive involvement with
opportunity for constructive input and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical
safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Maintain individual skills to keep up to date with latest
production and engineering management concepts.Financial
- Responsible for meeting budget expectations for the Production
departments and support for the overall plant objectives.Complexity
- This position interacts with all plant functions; a firm
understanding of Quality, Human Resources, and Corporate groups
such as Procurement, Supply & Planning, New Product Introduction,
R&D and Continuous Improvement. This role must understand how
the business is run regarding plant objectives and general
regulatory guidelines.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Direction of product and plant operations and employee
relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as
advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Strong Leadership and experience in managing direct
- Good Microsoft Office skills – in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Effective presentation skills
- Practitioner of continuous improvement tools such as Six Sigma,
- The continued growth of Miraclon's Packaging business in
Weatherford requires a dedicated and proven leader able to work
closely with all business functions.
- Minimum of high school education with proven experience; desire
university degree in business or technical field.
- Minimum of 3-6 years proven direct experience in a
manufacturing environment, with Production, Manufacturing, Plant,
- High energy level required
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong
organizational and planning abilities, excellent analytical and
problem-solving skills are essential.Key Outputs
- Displays a high level of leadership and ability to influence
- Establishes and effectively manages departmental budgets and
- Assists in the development of personal business objectives and
performance standards for all employees in the department.
- Ensures proper people, processes, and procedures are in place
and working to ensure good customer service with minimal out of
- Maintains approved processes and procedures, and oversees the
timely and cost-effective implementation of all new product
introductions, package changes, special projects, line extensions,
- Carries out all management responsibilities in accordance with
Kodak policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring,
training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for departmental programs such as Employee Safety
and Environmental Compliance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Keywords: Miraclon Corporation, Oklahoma City , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Weatherford, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!