Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Service Foreman ensures that qualified diesel mechanics
perform repairs correctly and efficiently and that the service
department maintains a consistently high level of customer
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We
are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
* Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified diesel mechanics.
* Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of the
* Schedule repair work and assign technician(s) to mechanical
segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
* Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics in an equal and
* Provide technical support for mechanics when necessary.
* Check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the
* Maintain high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct
periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and
* Road test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
* Monitor mechanics' daily productivity reports and corresponding
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Two year's related shop and technician supervision
* Commercial driver's license and insurability with Company's
* ASE Master Certification program; Diamond Certification Program;
Cat, Cummins, Eaton, Fuller, or other appropriate manufacturer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Oklahoma City , Foreman Service, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!