Rad/CT Technologist - Healthplex East CT
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. At SSM St. Anthony
Hospital-Oklahoma City, we have a Rad/CT Technologist opening. This
position is PRN. Our Rad/CT Technologists come from a diverse set
of backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to share your
own knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your peers. In
return, you can expect a work environment where:
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while management is
supportive. If you listen and respond with great care Then we d
love to learn more! Please fill out your application today.
Performs a variety of imaging exams used in the diagnostic
treatment of illness and injuries.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must work on average 30% of routine scheduled time in secondary
modality or work the majority of scheduled time in the more
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares, performs and assists the physician in special and
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Helps position patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting. Associated topics: cath lab,
computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, rad, radiographer, radiologic,
radiology, scan, tomography
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Rad/CT Technologist - Healthplex East CT, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!