Company: Mansion at Waterford Assisted Living
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for carrying out the
ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan in
a given community. All duties are performed under the direction of
the Director, Health, and Wellness while maintaining compliance
with all regulatory standards.Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other
contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.What we offer
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts ProgramResponsibilities:
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in
a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident
medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on
the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local
rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs
for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and
cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be Covid 19vaccinated prior to being
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Certifications as required by the state.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or
similar function. Supervisory experience of six months or more in a
health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication
Administration Records for residents. Must possess an understanding
of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate
with medical professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and an understanding
of human resource rules preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for
this exciting opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your
graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank
Keywords: Mansion at Waterford Assisted Living, Oklahoma City , ACMA/CMA, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!